What is the Montana Retired Educators Association?
The Montana Retired Educators Association is an association of retired educators whose purpose is to promote the professional, social and economic welfare of all retired school employees.
MREA Member Benefits Include:
• Newsletters and bulletins to keep you up-to-date on hot issues affecting retired school employees
• Long-Term Health Care Insurance
• Hearing Care Plan - Discounts on hearing services and hearing aids
• Organized legislative advocacy on retirement issues
• Workshops and conferences to enrich your life and connect you with other Montana educators and school employees
• Opportunities to support new and aspiring teachers through scholarships
• Affiliation with NRTA: AARP's Educator Community which makes it possible for many MREA members to participate in NRTA's national meetings
• Informational materials on keeping your brain healthy through NRTA's Staying Sharp print and web-based resources
For any questions on Membership or more information please call (877)514-0660.